Key Note is the number one source of UK market information, producing highly respected off-the-shelf publications which cover a comprehensive range of market sectors, from commercial and industrial to service and consumer titles.
How can you benefit from using Keynote Reports?
Keynote reports allow you to assess:
- the current state of the market or industry
- future growth prospects
- the major players and their influence
- barriers to entry
The majority of reports are available in three formats – snapshot, digest and full Market Report. To assess the content of these reports download your free sample reports today by clicking on the icons below. Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view these samples.
- The material provides an excellent searchable reference source which is regularly updated
- Practical reference for keeping up to date on market and Industry developments
- Material can be accessed online at any time.
The Key Note range comprises over 500 current titles with around twelve new or updated titles produced per month. The reports are split into the following chapters:
- Executive Summary
- Buying Behaviour
- Market Definition
- Outside Suppliers to the Industry
- Market Size
- Industry Background
- Current Issues
- Competitor Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Profiles
- Further Sources
Reports are updated every twelve to eighteen months, depending on the type of industry. Some reports are written in response to particular market conditions and may be one offs, whereas others will be produced regularly year on year.